Is Winner A Scam Bookmaker?
We have heard several reports that Winner Sports may be a scam bookmaker. If you don’t have an account they are certainly a bookmaker that you may want to avoid joining. If you already have an account with them, it may be worth withdrawing your funds (if they will let you).
At the end of the day you need to decide for yourself whether you want to trust Winner with your money or not. All we can do is report what we have heard from our visitors and let you make up your own mind.
Some of the issues with Winner are as follows:
- Some players have had their accounts closed with no explanation
- Winner have refused to payout winnings to some players, especially winnings earned from free bets and bonuses
- Terms and conditions have been changed after the event by Winner, in an effort to avoid paying out
- Winner staff have lied to people in an attempt to get more customers
- Winner support have requested masses of identification before they will process a payout. This was not made clear before the players opened their accounts and deposited.
We are in receipt of proof of some (but not all) of the above accusations against Winner – so we can verify that at least some of these complaints are completely justified. The sheer volume of complaints that we have received about Winner has meant we have no choice but to treat them as a scam bookmaker. We have therefore moved Winner into our Bookmakers to Avoid section and we will not recommend that anybody joins them.
If you need a bookmaker that you can trust, go to our homepage and take a look at the Top 10 Free Bets list. These are all reputable bookmakers who we can certify are not a scam.
If you choose to bet with Winner you might find out that the only Winner is them, and you could find yourself the Loser.
Have You Been Scammed By Winner?
If you have any questions, or if you would like to share your experience of Winner, please leave a comment below.